The Center of Rehabilitation Excellence
Sports Medicine is the treatment of injuries or illness resulting from athletic activities. Therapists focus on:
- Prevention of athletic injuries.
- Recognition, evaluation, and immediate care of athletic injuries.
- Injury/Illness Prevention and Wellness Protection.
- Clinical Evaluation and Diagnosis.
- Immediate and Emergency Care.
- Treatment and Rehabilitation.
- Organizational and Professional Health and Well-being .
Services provided include
- Weekly injury clinic at designated high schools.
- Game and practice coverage for area high schools.
- Evaluation and Treatment of athletic injuries.
- Referral to appropriate health care professionals.
- Educational seminars and symposiums for coaches, parents, and sports medicine professionals.
The goal is to get both weekend sports enthusiasts and fine-tuned athletes back in the game they love.
Back to top »
Learn more about sports injuries »